Monday, February 11, 2013

2013 - Day 42/323 - Monday...

This is a caricature that was done at the WCR Celebrity Auction last Friday night.  I only WISH I looked that good.  I thought caricatures were supposed to exaggerate an uncomplimentary feature.  All I see is FABULOUSNESS!

The TAR Mid-Winter Conference will be finished tomorrow morning.  I have a 7 o'clock breakfast and a TAR Board of Directors meeting from about 9 AM until Noon.  Then it will be over for another year.  This was a really good meeting, lots of information shared, lots of friends and colleagues visited with, LOTS of MONEY raised for TREPAC.

I expect to rest better tonight than I have in a while, but I will be up EARLY in the morning to make it into Austin for my 7 o'clock.  And just about the time I wake up and start to get ready, it is supposed to start raining.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, FABULOUSNESS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment