Monday, February 18, 2013

2013 - Day 49/316 - Monday...

It was, after all, a Holiday...

My first day of driving MoPac instead of the Interstate was great.  The biggest issue I have is convincing my head that to take this route only adds about a mile to my commute.  It is just not logical to me.  My head believes the Interstate is a straight line to my office, but obviously it veers off at some point.  I will tell you, however, that the scenery with this new route is much improved over the Interstate.  I will let you know tomorrow how the real test proves out.

Here is the third or three new calf photos.  This is the one that I think is the prettiest of the bunch.  Again, not sure if this is a bull calf or a heifer calf, but I think I will name it Bandit.  I like the markings and particularly the mask on the face.  Cute.

I got mucho worko done in the office today.  I have to try and stay caught up because (for all practical purposes) I will be leaving town on Wednesday and not returning until March 4th.  On Wednesday I leave for San Jose for two nights.  I will be back LATE Friday night, get home (most likely) after midnight, and then leave again on Sunday for a week long cruise.  Fun City!

On the way home tonight, I got accosted (not really) by the Bassetts.  These dogs a couple miles from the house are wandering the streets occasionally, and they bark at cars quite often.  SO, I usually stop and talk to them.  The male is much friendlier (naturally) than the female, and he is not opposed to jumping up on the car for a little bit of petting.  Then they calm down and all is back to normal.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, BASSETTS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment