Friday, February 8, 2013

2013 - Day 39/326 - Friday...

Yep, it is Friday, but I have hardly had time to notice.

I was up early, early, early this morning and had to make a stop in the office before my first meeting at 7:45.  I hung around the meeting until early afternoon and then headed back to the office for some power real estate, and then headed back to the meetings.  This is the Texas Association of REALTORS Mid-Winter meeting, and there is always a lot to learn and lots of friends to see again.

This evening was the Women's Council of REALTORS Celebrity Waiter to benefit the Texas REALTORS Political Action Committee.  It was a fin evening, and this is a photo of Susan and me (as Gold Member). photo courtesy of Emily.

It's late, I am tired, so I am going to go to sleep now.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, GOLD MEMBER, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment