Sunday, February 10, 2013

2013 - Day 41/324 - Sunday...

Okay, I admit it.  I stole a newspaper this morning from in front of someone elses door.  Even though I have been in this Hotel for (this is the third night) what seems like an ETERNITY, I was going through newspaper withdrawal, and I should have had a newspaper delivered to my door anyway so it was not really my fault.  What do you have to do around here to get a newspaper delivered to you?  WHAT VIP CLUB?

It turned out to be a pretty day today, although I have not been out of the building all day today.  It looked pretty from inside.  I kind of feel like one of those people that live inside the airport with no passport.  You can see outside but youcan't get outside.

Another day and a half of meetings and that will be it for this year.  I am ready to be home.

Deeds, Acrtions, Changes, SUNDAY FUNNIES, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment