Tuesday, February 19, 2013

2013 - Day 50/315 - Tuesday...

It was a GREAT day today.  I got everything on my to done list done, but I just keep adding more and more stuff to it, but, but about 9:30 tomorrow morning, come hell or high water, I am leaving for San Jose.  I will only be gone two (and most of a third) nights, but it seems like I wll be gone a long time.  Then I am back one (actually about 34 hours) day and then I am heading to Galveston to get on a floater that I hope has no issues.  Then I will be back seven days later, and that will be it until May.

I'm back.  I just had a minor panic attack thinking I had overbooked something, but it is okay, it is not until the 18th of March, so there is plenty of time!

Everything is going nicely in the office, and life is good.  We are very happy with our new assistants and property managers, life is calm and peaceful and happy again.  I had a great committee meeting this afternoon, and I am all revved up for both the near and long terms.  Thank You!

I got home JUST before dark this evening, and the Air Show as spinning merrily away.  It was in the shop for a prop and grease job, and now all is good once again.  There is a chance of rain later this evening, and I expect it will wait until just about the time I get on the road tomorrow.  I have faith in that.

In case you are wondering, my commute into town this morning was relatively uneventful, and so far the new route is working out very nicely.  We will see how long that will last.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, HAPPINESS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment