Sunday, February 24, 2013

2013 - Day 55/310 - Sunday...

Okay, well I am sailing towards Roatan, and I will get to see for myself what everyone on House Hunters International is talking about. It is now 10:30 PM, and I have just finished (finally) dinner, and I am writing this in anticipation of going to sleep.

It has been a pretty good day, actually, and it started out pretty early this morning. Jody and I got up, and we had a pile of eggs. Before too long, it was time to head out for Elgin, where I met up with my friend Doren and we drove into Galveston to get on board.

After that, it was a pretty slow day. I checked into my room, hung out for a few minutes and then went down and met up with Chris and Ruby. One of the coolest things I think is, the carpets in the elevators tell you what day it is. There are little inserts that have the day of the week. You can be on this boat for a while and, since there is no reason to keep up with it, there is no reason for you to know what day it is. BUT, they print it on the floors of the elevators. I like it!

Dinner was okay, but not great, but the company was good, I am watching the Academy Awards, and soon will be snoozing.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, WHAT DAY IS IT?, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment