Thursday, February 28, 2013

2013 - Day 58/307 - Thursday...

Good evening. Life is good. I am out in the middle of a large mass of water, and having a nice evening. It is Thursday, as you can tell by the insert in the elevator. It was not the earliest of days (as I remember it), but it was a really good day. We met at the theatre and headed off for some snorkeling. This was only my second time to snorkel, and it was fun. We were right on top of a part of the barrier reef, and the coral was probably just a few feet beneath me. There were some sections where I could have probably touched the coral if I had wanted to. I did not try to get too close to it, so I would not damage it. There were LOTS of schools of fish, some small, some larger. A couple people said they saw a barracuda but I did not see it. It was very interesting and fun. We stayed out there for about an hour.

 After that, we went to a small island where we just hung around for about an hour and a half. This photo is what I think we all visualize as the image of relaxation on a wonderful island in the middle of a large expanse of water. It was fun being sharing some time with friends and just hanging out for a while.

We got back to the ship, and showered then headed back to Belize City. Did not see much of it, but there is a shopping mall. Imagine that. AND there is one of those diamond and watch stores. They are everywhere!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, PARADISE, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment