Friday, February 1, 2013

2013 - Day 32/313 - Friday...

It's too bad this photo is not in better focus, because it is pretty darned hilarious.  I made a couple presentations at the new member orientation at the Board of REALTORS® this morning, and it is pretty interesting what you can convince people to do if you are in even the slightest position of authority.  Here, the class all has a pencil (or a pen) between their teeth, just because I asked them to do it.  One thing about it, if you have a pencil (or a pen) between your teeth, you are smiling and look happy to be doing it.  Next month I will try to get a better picture.

No wrecks to report today, crap!

I got to the office this morning about 11:15, and had an 11:30 appointment, then I was pretty darned busy the rest of the day.  I did not leave the office until after 5 o'clock, and traffic was VERY SLOW on the way home and it stayed bumper to bumber almost to Georgetown.

I intend to have a calm and quiet day tomorrow, and probably get some work done around the place on Sunday.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, PRETTY PLEASE, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment