Thursday, February 7, 2013

2013 - Day 38/327 - Thursday...

Honestly, before you accuse me of switching political affiliations, I only went for a ride in it.  I hardly paid any attention at all, I just sat in it for a few minutes and was transported from one place to another and then back again.  HONESTLY!

Traffic this week has been AWFUL!  I am really not one to complain, but it took me about an hour and forty five minutes to get to work this morning, and there was really no reason for it.  There was a small (but tasteful) wreck that really should not have played any part in a slow-down, but we just creeped along from north of Round Rock to Downtown.  And then once I was in Downtown, everything sped up and it was smooth sailing.

Kind of the same thing on the way home, there was just no ascertainable reason the the delays.  There are just too many folks on the road, and that is what I get for not leaving early enough.

That will really not be a problem tomorrow.  I expect to leave about 5 in the morning. I have a 7:45 meeting, and I have to go by the office first.  Then in and out of meetings all day (TAR Mid-Winter) and I will be staying in Austin for a really long weekend. 

Deeds, Actions, Changes, TRAFFIC, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment