Friday, February 22, 2013

2013 - Day 52/313 - Thursday...

I am not an expert, and I am not sure what your opinion will be to the next statement that I am making here in this journal, but I kind of thought that Californians were more careful about what they put in buildings, especially public spaces.  I don't know about you, but these decorative lighting fixtures do not look all that 'earthquake proof', if you know what I mean.  The room that I spent most of the day in today contained five of these fixtures and greatfully, there was not a tremor to be experienced.  They are kind of pretty, though.

Breakfast was at 7:30 this morning (CA time, but I am still on TX time).  First meeting was at 8:30 and went on until 5 o'clock.  Long day.  BUT there was lots of really good information shared and lots iof interesting people in attendance from the largest MLS systems in the country.  It is an interesting time in which we live, and we are living in a time of change.  Change that happens by the minute.  This is a photo of Lisa, Kimbrough, Cathy and me.  There are six of us here representing the Austin Board, and it is a real honor to have been asked to attend.

Pretty much the same schedule for tomorrow, but we will have to leave the meeting at about 2 in the afternoon to catch our flights that leave at 3:55.  I will get to the Austin airport after 11 o'clock tomorrow night, so it will be well after midnight before I get home.

Kind of tired.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, LEARNING, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment