Friday, April 12, 2013

2013 - Day 102/263 - Friday...

This particular Iris in the yard has such dark purple blooms that portions of them look black.  Just beautiful!

As Friday's go, this one was pretty darned good.  I could have slept a whole lot longer this morning, but I am not complaining.  I got into the office about 7:30 and got lots of stuff done.  Enough that I was able to leave the office about 2 o'clock.  Just because I left early does not mean that I god home early.  I had to stop and get chicken feed, and I dealt with some telephone calls and some this and that, but I made it home just shortly after four o'clock. 

I gathered up Jody and we drove into Bartlett to pick up some cattle feed, but the place had closed today (of all the days) at noon.  Usually they are open until 6.  I will be heading out early tomorrow for a bike ride, so I wanted to get the cattle feed today and not have to worry about it tomorrow.  BUT, the cattle will get fed on Sunday as usual, so there is still time.

In order to get where I am going tomorrow to ride, I will have to leave the house about 7 o'clock.  I will drive about 35 miles (one way) to do a 23 mile bike ride.  Am I missing something in that scenario?

Deeds, Actions, Changes, FLARES, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment