Saturday, April 6, 2013

2013 - Day 96/269 - Saturday...

We don't know what they are, but they are pretty so we bought them.  I wish I had a nickel for every time I have said and done that!

I stayed in bed until about 5:30 this morning, and got up and did a few chores, then I made a pan of bacon and a pile of eggs for me and Jody.  I was supposed to meet my friend Steve at Berry Springs (I thought it was Berry Creek) Park in Georgetown at 8:30, but he got there early and I was on the way.  We rode a little over 17 miles, and it was a good ride.  I should not say this, but I wish it was just a teensy bit warmer in the early mornings.  It will be soon enough, and then I will be complaining about that.  AND, it could be just a little bit less windy, that would be okay too.

After I got home, Jody and I both stretched out and took a nap, and then we went into Georgetown for lunch and a little shopping.  We found the plant above at Home Depot, and we got two of them for the front porch.Very nice to have a little bit of spring color out there, and they will attract butterflies nicely too, we suspect.

Tomorrow will be serious chore day around the house, and that will make for a day of good accomplishments.  I need to get some paint and paint the front and back barn.  We shall see.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, FLARES, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment