Monday, April 22, 2013

2013 - Day 112/253 - Monday...

I think our dog is in the witness protection program.  It was not just a lucky coincidence that we adopted him from the Williamson County Shelter, it was all a plot to relocate him and bring him out to the country where the chances of his running into his old mafia colleagues were minimal at best.  He has NEVER EVER wanted to cooperate with having his picture taken, and will do everything in his power to not be cooperative.  This photo is the BEST of about a dozen that I took this evening while Jody and I and the dog-boy were sitting out on the front porch.  I was even bribing him with vanilla wafer cookies but he would have no part of it.  If you recognize this dog and believe he is still being hunted down by some sort of doggy-mafia for turning states evidence, please ignore this post.  Thank you.

Today was a great day, but I think (probably) that any day that starts with about a half-dozen cups of coffee is destined to be a good day, mainly because you are spinning so fast that you do not remember much of anything beyond the last couple hours.  So, maybe I only think it was a great day...

I did get a lot of work done in the office, but my TO DO OR DON'T LIST does not seem to be getting any shorter. I am finding lots of things to do or don't that don't seem to be on the list.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, DOG-BOY, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment