Thursday, April 4, 2013

2013 - Day 94/271 - Thursday...

The spirit is willing, but the flesh is weak.  The flesh, however, was strong enough to go to three different Walgreen's in the past two days looking for jelly beans (had to be Brach's Classics) before it became totally weakened.  The flesh was strong enough that it only bought two bags of jelly beans, even though at $1.38 a bag it was quite a bargain.  I hope that by the time I polish off those newly acquired bags of sugary confection that I will be absolutely SICK of jelly beans until next year.  Please keep me in your thoughts.

I have two words for North Korea:  DUMB MASSES.

Today was a nice day, got some work done in the office and then did my Meals-On-Wheels route with Chris, previewed a property that will be coming on the market in the next couple days, and then back to the office.  Then I had some time to run a couple errands (see first paragraph) and I had to get some more chicken feed as well.  We have lots of chickens, which means we need lots of chicken feed.  You may or may not know the routine!

I will get to sleep a little bit longer in the morning, I am going straight to the Board of REALTORS® for a new member orientation, so that is always fun.  I won't make it into the office until almost noon. 

I should be able to pick up my car tomorrow afternoon as well, and then I need to get in a bike ride on Saturday.  The big ride is coming up quickly, April 27th. 

Deeds, Actions, Changes, BEANS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment