Monday, April 1, 2013

2013 - Day 91/274 - Monday (Jody's Birthday)...

What do you get the man that has everything and wants nothing?  Well, this year you get him flying pigs.  Jody spent his birthday having lunch with a friend and fielding telephone calls from admirers across the country.  I think overall, he had a pretty good day.

Traffic was not terrible this morning on the way to work, and that was pretty much the pre-cursor to the day.  I think tomorrow, and much of this week will be about the same, but I think next week will be a busy, busy one.

The jelly beans in the house are on notice.  I have been fooloed one time too many by black jelly beans being mistaken for purple jelly beans, and I will not stand for it.  Black jelly beans are now officially on notice.  Thank you.


Deeds, Actions, Changes, FLYING PIGS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment