Thursday, April 25, 2013

2013 - Day 115/250 - Thursday...

I CAN'T QUIT YOU!

Crap...

I got up early today to finish up prepping for a quick presentation I was asked to make last Friday.  Two hours worth of presentation leads to about thirty hours of preparation if there is nothing already established to present.  Can you make a presentation about Policy Governance to the TRLP (Texas REALTOR® Leadership Program class) next Thursday.  Um, sure, where can I find the material.  Well, there isn't any, just put something together.

Okay...

But I think it turned out okay, and at least no one fell asleep while I was talking.  In my opinion, that is always a positive sign!

Tomorrow is Friday, and I actually can get to stay in bed a little while later than usual.  We are having some contractors come out to the house early and work on the decking around the pool, so I would like to be here when they arrive.  My first meeting is not until 10:30 so that should work out just fine.

Tomorrow night is the registration and opening program for the Hill Country Ride for AIDS.  I signed up for a 100 mile ride (Saturday) but I think I am going to go for just 50 miles.  That will be plenty!

And then on Sunday, I plan to recuperate.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, JELLY BEANS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment