Friday, April 5, 2013

2013 - Day 95/270 - Friday...

It's Friday, I'm tired.

I got home after 6 tonight, after a long day.  I did get my car back, but in my opinion, it was not worth the effort.  I did get the wiper blades replaced though, that is something.  The truck I was in averages about ten cents per mile in gas.  I drove that truck just shy of 300 miles, and put 20 gallons of gas in it.  I am not at all used to that.

When I got home, I was greeted by all the big girls up towards the front of the property.  Everyone was accounted for, but Vera seemed to be a straggler.  She eventually came around, played hard to get for a while, but finally succumbed to a couple publicity stills for the files.  She loves having her picture taken.

I am going to try to sleep in a while tomorrow morning, although I will be meeting my friend Steve at 8:30 for a bike ride, then Jody and I have some chores to get completed, and a lot of this and that.

Next week is going to be a BUSY week, Hill Visits on Tuesday and a TREC ESAC meeting on Wednesday.  I already have two appointments on Monday, one or two on Thursday, and a couple on Friday.  Then it will be quiet for a few days after that.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, TIREDNESS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment