Monday, April 29, 2013

2013 - Day 119/246 - Monday...

I slept much better last night, thanks for asking.

The Morning Glories continue to do nicely, and they are making strong gains in climbing up the trellis(es).  I still expect that it will be a couple weeks before we see any blooms from them.  There is big news on the Four O'clock front as well; if it had not started raining this evening and if there had not been GALE FORCE winds come through after dinner, I bet this Four O'clock would have been blooming proudly (even if it was really almost 7 o'clock.  I blame the whole thing on daylight saving time.  I still say I expect global warming could be directly linked to daylight saving time.  That extra hour of sunlight is gonna burn up all the corn crops, too.

I was in Waco today for a meeting at the Waco Association of REALTORS®.  Just in case you are wondering, I can tell you EXACTLY how much it costs to have someone come out and open up your vehicle after you have locked your keys inside it.  Even so, it was not a really terrible day.

Tomorrow will be another busy day, and I have a feeling that this week is working its way towards being a really busy week.  Lots of things happening.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, BLOOMERS (not the Diane kind), Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment