Tuesday, April 16, 2013

2013 - Day 106/259 - Tuesday...

Man it seems like it should be further into the week than just Tuesday.  Maybe I am time travelling backwards.  It could happen, I saw it once in a Superman movie.

And now for something completely different.  Vera in a little bit on edge.  Ever since she got expanded cable out in the coop she has been a little testy.  I never would have thought that she would become a NEWS JUNKIE, but there you have it, she spends all night with the TV on (she says she just leaves it on for the noise) but I think she is getting to be a little bit out of control.  It all started a couple weeks ago with the coverage of the bird flu in China, and things have gotten worse and worse every since.  This morning she asked me to upgrade her cell phone service to include an International Calling plan, and that I would be sorry if I did not succumb.  AT&T wants a wing and a leg for that service (never mind the intimation of a breast), so I am thinking of selling her iPhone 5 on CraigsList and going to Wal-Mart and getting her one of those pre-paid service plans with a throw-away phone.  At least then I will know what is going on.

More later...

Deeds, Actions, Changes, BIRD FLU, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment