Thursday, April 18, 2013

2013 - Day 108/257 - Thursday...

It is almost the weekend, and I am ready.  Of course, I am planning a 28 mile bike ride on Saturday morning and I have clients to show houses to (not sure if that will be on Saturday or Sunday), but I will still be ready for the weekend.

It waited to rain until AFTER I got to the office today, but it did rain while I was delivering the Meals-On-Wheels route in the late morning.  I was not really prepared for the cooler temperatures after the front came in, and the dribbly rain made it a little bit worse.  Windy, cold, rainy...just what I like.  BUT, the clients were happy to see me, and that is what matters.

I got MOST of my ministerial credentials today.  Now I have special parking passes and identification badges so I can get where the action is without too much trouble.  I wonder if I should check with the legislature to see if they need my help with anything?

The girls are all doing well, and it is supposed to be REALLY chilly tomorrow night.  That should do it for this season (I hope).  It would be nice if it would just stay nice and temperate.

What are the chances of that? 

Deeds, Actions, Changes, CREDENTIALS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment