Sunday, April 7, 2013

2013 - Day 97/268 - Sunday...

I was relatively useless today, I had no energy to do a darned thing, and that is pretty much what I did.  Well, okay there were some accomplishments, but I was pretty much dragging the whole day.

I got up about six o'clock and read the paper and had a couple cups of coffee.  Then I made some more bacon and a pile of eggs for me and Jody.  After breakfast, I went outside and started cutting grass.  It was overcast and drizzling rain and chilly, but it was okay.  Miguel was here to help, and he got the cattle fed.  I messed with chickens for a while, and cut some more grass.  I messed with chickens for a while longer, and then cut some more grass.

Miguel and I headed into Georgetown to get some plumbing supplies at Home Depot, and when we got back, I cut some more grass.  Do you see a pattern here?

Jody and I went back into Georgetown tonight and had dinner at Catfish Parlor.  That is the most fried food I have had in about four months, and I am not sure if it is agreeing with me or not.  The overnight will be the real test.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, GRASS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment