Wednesday, April 17, 2013

2013 - Day 107/258 - Wednesday...

Not a bad day actually for a technically challenged person.  That is code for 'old man'.  More about that later.

Lovely new Iris blooms when I got home this afternoon.  These are really pretty, and I had not noticed them until today.

I got into the office early, did some power real estate, and then headed off to the Board where I taught a quick one hour class on the Code of Ethics.  I love teaching (guiding) ethics classes, and the folks that attend are really interested in the Code, so it works out all the way around.

Back to the office for a bit more real estate and then I had an appointment at the Apple Store in the domain.  Yep, absolutely my iPhone 4S has a problem and the Bluetooth does not work.  Yes indeedy we will replace that phone for you for free Mr. Evans, is all your data from this phone backed up?  Ummm, no, I thought you would do that here while I was here; just transfer if from this phone to the new phone, that is what you did the last time you replaced my iPhone 4S for free.  Oh, but it says this phone has NEVER been backed up...blah, blah, blah.  So I need to back this phone up to the CLOUD and then go back tomorrow and get the new phone.  It is always something.

SO, you also have to be connected to a WiFi to do the back up, and I could not get my iPhone 4S to connect to my WiFi at home, so I spent HOURS jerry-rigging that to work.  I think it is actually backing up now, so life will return to normal in a few hours (I hope).

Deeds, Actions, Changes, BACKUPS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment