Tuesday, April 2, 2013

2013 - Day 92/273 - Tuesday...

It actually rained on me a little bit on the way to work this morning, and provided me with one of my favorite photo opportunities.  I love what the camera lens does to raindrops and taillights.  Sue me.  I pretty much quit raining during the day, but it did rain at the house this afternoon.  At last check, we had about a half-inch of rain, and more is expected overnight.

Today was a day of many accomplishments.  Accomplishments.  I did not say anything about getting things accomplished at the office, but accomplishments were made nonetheless.  I had an appointment with a great electrician from Georgetown (ask me and I will give you a reference) who had taken my original 240 volt car charger and replaced a ceramic fuse in it, and re-mounted it.  As of this writing, the car is still charging, so that is a good thing.  I have burned through three of those chargers (VOLT owes me a fourth right now, but I have not started that argument yet), and this one is the original from the purchase in 2010 or really early in 2011.  I have also burned through at least four of the 110 volt chargers.  I have an appointment to take the car in to the dealer tomorrow to see if there is an issue with the car or if it is an issue with the chargers.  Wither way, there has to be some relief.  I like the car, it is just the technical support from General Motors that sucks.  Very frustrating.

That was the major accomplishment for the day, I will save you from hearing about the others for another day.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, ACCOMPLISHMENTS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment