Wednesday, April 24, 2013

2013 - Day 114/251 - Wednesday...

Even I can (on occasion) pull the wool over over on a chicken.  I am not saying that there won't be hell to pay tomorrow, but for now, I got what I wanted.  I was late getting home this evening, and I was out making sure all the chickens had food and water and all the chicken stuff necessary to build strong bones and shells, and it was really not dark enough for them to be in their beds for the night, but I told them that it was Christmas Eve and if they expected any presents from Santa Claus, they have better be good chickens and go to bed.  I will face the reality of my foibles tomorrow, and try to convince them that it was just a fig newton of their imaginations, that I would NEVER EVER trick them into going to bed early.

Whatever...

This morning seems like it was two weeks ago, it was a pretty busy and hectic day.  Another one is expected for tomorrow, and then it calms down for a little while.

Today was my friend Chris' Birthday, HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHRIS!

Big Bike Ride on Saturday, wish me luck!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, CHICKEN TRICKS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment