Tuesday, April 30, 2013

2013 - Day 120/245 - Tuesday...

I really need to change the flags, but I am hoping to get AT LEAST another couple days out of them and hopefully the wind will not be such a pain.  The flags all last an incredibly long time, considering the amount of wind and other abuses they are subjected to.  And it looks like the big century plant that I went to great trouble and expense to move from my mothers house will be blooming soon; which (I believe) also means it will be dying soon.  Crap!

Well, it seems like I can remember complaining that March was already over, and where were the days going?  Now April is over, and it seems like I lost another 30 days!  WTH?

Today was a good (but really busy) day.  Jody had a dental appointment so I took him to that.  After that we went to the office and he and Carrie and I went to El Mercado for lunch (Elmer Burger, no bun).  Then back to the office for some power real estate, and then home (of course we ran three errands on the way home).  BUT it was a great day of accomplishments!

I believe tomorrow is going to be a full day of office stuff, but now that I think about it, I think I will take the truck in to the office tomorrow, and do some shopping on the way home.  I need to get a few things (BIG BULKY things), so that will be fun.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, ANOTHER CENTURY BITES THE DUST, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment