Wednesday, April 3, 2013

2013 - Day 93/272 - Wednesday...

If it is chilly (high today was in the 50's) and wet and cloudy it must be the day that I stop and pick up chili to go at Wendy's.  It is THE BEST chili in the world, I don't care who you are.  It is so good in fact, that I think I am going to enter it into the Chili Cook-Off next year.  I can smell (yeah, it has beans) a first prize ribbon already.  Don't tell anyone...

We received 0.74" of rain overnight, and we have about another tenth-of-an-inch in the gauge right now.  We are closing in on an inch of rain for the month already, hopefully that will not be all we get.

I took my car in to have it serviced this morning, and I am driving a HUGE bright red Silverado pickup.  I do not think gas mileage is one of the selling points on this vehicle, but it is big and comfortable and imposing.  It is a club cab model, so it is EXTRA big, but not a very large bed for hauling stuff.  More of a kind of a sissy truck, if you ask me.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, BIG TRUX, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment