Saturday, April 20, 2013

2013 - Day 110/255 - Saturday...

Today did not play out anything like I was expecting...

Believe it or not, the chickens have not dug up all the amaryllis bulbs that we have put in the ground in the last several years that we have lived here.  Most of them, but not all of them.

I did stay in bed until about 6:30 or so this morning, having decided that I would ride my bike in 'the hood' and then go into Austin for my 2 o'clock appointment.  I got breakfast made, had a couple cups of coffee and read the paper.  I have been having a really bad leg cramp (left leg am I doomed?) since about Wednesday, and it was bad enough overnight to wake me up several times.  SO, I decided NOT to ride today.  I will do okay next week, I am not terribly concerned about that.

I took a walk with Jody and then we took the boy dog for a ride, and then I was off to Austin.  I got some work done in the office and then I was off to meet my clients in Wimberley.  Showed three houses and then got back home by 6:30.  It was kind of a long day (for a Saturday).

Deeds, Actions, Changes, EXPECTATIONS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment