Tuesday, July 2, 2013

2013 - Day 183/182 - Tuesday...

Useless trivia for the day:  The Century Plant gets its name from the species that take 100 years to flower in the wild. However, in cultivation with adequate summer moisture, the agave plant usually flowers in 10 to 15 years. Agaves generally flower once and then die, a process called monocarpy.

In my opinion, it should be called Mono-CRAPPY!  I spent a sizable amount to have these Century Plants hauled from my mother's house to the farm, and the biggest one is gonna croak after less than a year.

Maybe it should be called Mono-CROAKY!  What do you think?

I was accused of being FOCUSED several times today.  Maybe I should just drink less coffee.

Not a bad day in the office, but BUSY!  One of my colleagues announced yesterday that July is the busiest month of the year for those of us in the Property Management Persuasion, and I believe him.  Non-Stop stuff going on in the office.  Crazy.

Midnight last night was kind of the hump day for the year, everything now is 'the last half' of the year.  Tomorrow is hump day for the week, kind of.  We are going to be off on the Fourth, but we are working in the fifth.  Too busy not to, and we need to do it just to try and keep up.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, DEAD PLANTS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment