Friday, July 12, 2013

2013 - Day 193/172 - Friday...

TOTALLY Useless trivia for the day (and I am not making this up and it has absolutely NOTHING to do with anything else in today's entry):  There are exactly (not approximately) 216 noodles in every can of Campbell's Chicken Noodle Soup.

It is extremely hot today, made it up to 103 degrees, and we are supposed to have one more day of it before we get a little bit of a cool down (including some good chances of rain) beginning on Sunday.  I really have no concept of the heat until I get home and start messing with chickens or walking around the house or running away from wasps.  BUT, there was a lovely sunrise this morning, and that was nice.

Today was busy; most of my morning was spent at the Board, but I was able to get some good work done in the afternoon at the office.  Next week will be a better week for real estate accomplishments.

I believe I will set off tomorrow on a crusade against wasps.  Jody said the pool guy got stung by a wasp this afternoon, and his thumb was so badly swollen that he could not do anything to the pool, he had to leave.  He took the Polaris with him, so maybe he will bring that back when he returns, and maybe it will work now.

Plus, I get to (I hope) sleep a little bit later tomorrow.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, WASPS OR NOODLES, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment