Thursday, July 11, 2013

2013 - Day 192/173 - Thursday...

(Interesting, but otherwise) Useless trivia for the day: Blue Bell Creameries, founded in 1907, is the manufacturer of Blue Bell brand ice cream.  Blue Bell sells its ice cream directly in only 22 states, mostly in the Southern United States, although Blue Bell ice cream has also been eaten aboard the International Space Station and at Camp David. Notwithstanding its small market penetration, Blue Bell is the second largest selling ice cream brand in the United States as a whole.

I seem to be having more difficulty keeping things in their proper perspectives.  It was hotter than the devil here today (and yesterday and the day before and it will be tomorrow and the day after, etc., etc., etc.) but really, all you need to do is find a comfortable place to cool off, and I think I found just such a place!  Positive reinforcement that I am indeed the luckiest man in the world.

I got lots of work done in the office today before I left to go on some appointments.  I had two appointments that I needed to cancel (reschedule) due to over-scheduling.  Everyone I know is over-scheduled, and I am not certain that anyone is making any progress.

Tomorrow I have appointments in the morning, and my afternoon is relatively open.  Good things are going to happen in the afternoon, just you wait and see!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, ICE CREAM, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment