Tuesday, July 9, 2013

2013 - Day 190/175 - Tuesday...

Useless (no really, I mean it, this has ABSOLUTELY no worth as best I can discern) trivia for the day:  The alphabet, arranged by frequency of use:  ETAISONHRDLUCMFWYPGVBKJQXZ. 

It would be interesting to monitor to see how many of you just counted those letters to make sure I used them all..

Today was the last day of 'guidance' for the week.  Six hours of instruction yesterday, six hours today and I am ready for bed already.  BUT, the thing is, I totally enjoy doing it, it just tires me out.

The clouds this afternoon on the way home were beautiful, and this photo does not do them justice.  They seemed to be all arranged like invading aliens.  There were just rows and rows of cumulonimbus clouds, and it was delightful.  Very nice.

Tomorrow I will go into the office early, then head off to a meeting at the Texas Real Estate Commission.  We are doing good work in the group I was appointed to, and it is really interesting and rewarding.  Interesting stuff.  Plus I get to see some of my colleagues that I have not seen for a couple months.  What could be better?

Deeds, Actions, Changes, CLOUDS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment