Tuesday, July 30, 2013

2013 - Day 211/154 - Tuesday...

And now I am just repeating stuff that you already know:  A STUPID person doesn't have much intelligence or imagination, and they go through life making decisions that seem to lack all common sense.  If you've got a brain but you don't use it (or you spend all day on Face Book), you might be STUPID.

And if you do a Google search for 'SUPID' (not STUPID, because I was too STUPID to spell it correctly), this is the first image you find.  Yep, it looks pretty darned SUPID to me, but hey, this is my journal, and I can write whatever I want.  Maybe you were expecting another picture of one of the Duck Dynasty folks, but I searched for 'SUPID' not 'SUPID ALL THE WAY TO THE BANK'.  I think the Duck Dynasty people are on the brink of over-kill.  This week they made the cover of the ever diminishing Parade Magazine.  I swear if that thing gets any smaller it will disappear.

Today was an all day in the office kind of day, and that was a good thing.  Tomorrow will be a meeting in the morning kind of day, and then the afternoon in the office.  The morning could be filled with intrigue, I will just need to wait and see.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, SUPID PEOPLE, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment