Tuesday, July 23, 2013

2013 - Day 204/161 - Tuesday...

TOTALLY USELESS (but actually kind of interesting) trivia for the day:  If one of your ribs needs to be removed, it can regenerate itself within three months.

Wow, I had no idea!  It is kind of like a lizard growing its' tail back if you have a fight!  Who knew?

So, as some of you know, I had to go to Costco yesterday to pick up some things, and there is this one aisle that I like to go down, sort of just north of the vegetables and refrigerated foods, sort of in the center of the store (width-wise).  I can think of no real reason why I should not have one of these, and at under $40 I should maybe get two.  What do you think?  I have a smaller skeleton on a top shelf of my office (on the wall adjoining the mechanical monkey head), but just think of all the comments that a (close to) life sized skeleton would solicit.  Really?  Why not?  In my opinion, they make the perfect gift as well, so who knows, I may go and clean them out.  What do you say, are you with me?

Today was a busy day in the office, we did a break sponsorship at the Board at 10 o'clock, then back to the office for some more office work, then I had a dental appointment to get my teeth cleaned.  How do you suppose that you can lose a filling and not be aware of it?  It much be a relatively insignificant filling to start with, but I do not want this to be one of those 'well, we really need to replace all those fillings in your head because sooner or later they are all gonna fail anyway, so we might as well go down this path of a twelve-month replacement plan, but don't worry, most of it will be covered by your insurance and it won't hurt a bit'.  Nope, I do not want to get that started.  NOSIRREEBOB!

Tomorrow I have an appointment to get my hair cut, so we will see if any of the filling has fallen out of my head.  I'll get back to you...

Deeds, Actions, Changes, FILLINGS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment