Wednesday, July 31, 2013

2013 - Day 212/153 - Wednesday...

Okay, here is something I think you should try to work into a conversation the next time you get a chance:  pro·tu·ber·ance  / prəˈt(y)o͞ob(ə)rəns/ Noun 1. A thing that protrudes from something else.  2. The fact or state of protruding.  Synonyms; bulge, prominence, bump, lump, swelling, protrusion.

I was able to carry on a conversation using the word noted above with an inflated degree of alacrity this morning, and the conversation just kept going and going and going.  If it weren't for the fact that we had important 'stuff' to do, I dare say we could still be engaged .  I have to tell you, it was pleasantly stimulating, and we all had a big time cavorting through the ups ad downs of the language.  I think we need to work towards the passage of municipal legislation REQUIRING water coolers be installed in every workplace for the furtherment on our First Amendment Rights towards a freer speech.  So there!
Here's a question for you:  What do you give a guy who wants socks?  Okay, it's a trick question, but the answer is:  SOCKS!  My friend Paul and his wife Nancy brought these back for me from their recent visit to San Francisco.  What could be better, and I think they are great.  I need to go look this place up on the Internet.
Meetings this morning lasted much longer than we anticipated, and I did not make it back to the office until after 2 PM, which made me late for my 2 PM appointment, but everything worked out just fine and I was able to get an extraordinary amount of work done in the office on this, the last day of July.
Deeds, Actions, Changes, BUMPY BITS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment