Friday, July 26, 2013

2013 - Day 207/158 - Friday...

Stupid but somewhat interesting trivia for the day:  The first product MOTOROLA started to develop was a record player for automobiles.  At the time, the most known player on the market was the Victrola, so they called themselves MOTOROLA.

There were several topics I could have chosen to confound you with today (sages blooming, sunrises, chicken trivia and/or how I spent my summer vacation at Bible Camp when I was eight) but instead it seems like I am stuck for the near term on highway and commuter observations.  The bottom line is that I (once again) stayed in the office too late this afternoon and got stuck in traffic for a variety of reasons.  This is not particularly one of the reasons, but it was an interesting thing to see while traveling down the highway at about 80 miles per hour.  I have no idea what kind of vehicle it is, but I do suspect that if it was at a normal height I would probably peg it easily.  BUT, for the life of me, I can't figure it out.  Is it an Exploder?

Speaking of Friday, I am looking very forward to going to sleep tonight, sleeping a little bit later than usual, and then taking a nap directly after breakfast, and then taking another nap, in between naps.

Today was a really good day in the office; we are wrapping this month up, and getting things ready for the new month.  Life is good, and we are ALL lucky people, just remember that!

You really need to remind me to tell you about Bible Camp...

Deeds, Actions, Changes, LOW RIDERS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment