Monday, January 13, 2014

2013 - Day 13/352 - Monday...

If you haven't do so already, you need to set your personal electronic device down on the table next to you and go outside and look at the moon.  It is VERY BRIGHT and kind of egg shaped.  BONUS:  If you actually do that, it counts as exercise, and I know most of you made a New Year Resolution to do more exercising in 2014, so DOUBLE BONUS!

Today was a pretty good day, mostly in the office, actually taking care of some real estate business, and going to a Luncheon in New Braunfels.  The luncheon was in New Braunfels was the installation of the newly formed but not necessarily named (yet) merged Associations of San Marcos, New Braunfels and Seguin.  It is kind of interesting to me that people (many of them anyway) that consider themselves to be locals of those areas cannot form the words New Braunfels.  VERY OFTEN it comes out New BraunSfels.  I just don't get it.  I heard that mis-pronunciation many MANY times today.  Don't get me started on Pedernales either!

Tomorrow will be a day of mostly office things, but I am planning to get a lunch thrown in there somehow.  Wednesday I have a couple meetings and a lunch, Thursday a meeting and Meals-On-Wheels and so far Friday is yet to be filled.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, MOON EGGS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment