Wednesday, January 1, 2014

2014 - Day 1/364 - OMFG It's Wednesday...

Well, well, well, here we are again.  Five years of this journal wrapped up and starting the sixth year.  I have to keep going (I guess) because I renewed the domain (thanks Chris) for another five years. 

Jody got the black eyed peas going early this morning.  These are some peas from Pauline and Hubert that have been in the freezer for a couple years, but the sure were good.  A nice tradition and no sense taking any chances!

I did not get nearly as much stuff done today as I expected to get done.  I can remember a time that I could change a lamp switch with no issues.  Lately I am having issues with many things electric, so I am taking the lamp in to a lamp repair shop for them to change the switch.  It is really not that complicated, but for the life of me, I cannot get it to work.

I had six things on my To Done list, and only one of them can be crossed off.

We shall see what tomorrow brings, but it is looking like it will be a busy day.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, PEAS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment