Saturday, January 11, 2014

2014 - Day 11/354 - Saturday...

Frozen Pizza!  It's What's For Dinner!  Really, there is no need to always put on the feed bag...there is nothing at all wrong with a frozen pizza for dinner every now and again!  It is not like we are going to starve or anything, either. 

I got up late this morning (it is Saturday) only because the Boy Dog allowed me to sleep until about 6:45.  Yep, for some unknown reason, he came back into the bedroom and decided I should be awake so he laid there looking at me and whined pitifully until I got up out of the bed.  Once I was awake, he walked back out into the living room and laid own and took a nap.

After coffee, reading the paper, loosing the girls and making a pile of eggs, it was time to do a little bit of work and then head into Bartlett to do a couple chores.  Nothing big...

I did manage to take the wreaths off the front door and the front gate and to replace the flags on the flag pole.  I have had the flags since just after Christmas, but there was no sense in putting them up with the gale force winds that have been coming through.  The winds were calm today, and it was a balmy 70 degrees, perfect for flag changing.

Other than that, it was a nice calm day.  We did go and visit a friend in Jarrell who was having either the latest Christmas Party or the earliest Christmas Party, depending on your perspective.  And I worked on two separate real estate deals along the way as well.  All in all, the day was pretty darned good.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, PIZZA, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas,
FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment