Wednesday, January 29, 2014

2014 - Day 29/336 - Wednesday...

Okay, so here is the challenge.  I have had three glasses of wine, I am in Ft. Lah-dee-dah and jut got back to my hotel room after a nice reception and a dinner with friends.  We tried to post my journal entry at the restaurant, everyone was going to post one sentence to it, but we could not figure out how to do it.  It does not really validate the fact that we are all here at a pseudo-technological conference, but we could not achieve the goal.  Sorry...

I did however, manage to get my usual photo in the cock pit of the Southwest flight I was on from Austin to Ft. Lauderdale.  PLUS, I met a nice guy named David from Dallas that will be flying back on Friday and I introduced him to Brandy, so that will all be  good.

So far, I seem to be somewhat in control, and the spell check feature on my computer seems to be working. Did I mention there is a hurricane in progress here in Ft. Lauderdale?  Both Barb and Brandy have brought that to my attention.

My first meeting is tomorrow at 7:30 (6:30 Austin time),and I think I can do that.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, Merlot, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment