Wednesday, January 22, 2014

2014 - Day 22/343 - Wednesday...

Today seems to have been the media day (so far) and I am pretty tired.

I did not even make it to Georgetown this morning before I was stopped on the Interstate.  AND, when I got to the (alleged) wreck, it was not even on the Interstate and never was...it was on a service road about 100 yards from the Interstate.  Really?

Okay, I made it into the office about 8 o'clock...which was about 45 minutes later than planned, and got some business taken care of and worked to prep for an interview I was doing on KVUE for their midday newscast.  I am usually not too nervous about things like this, partly because I am usually in charge and can say anything I want.  Someone else (Yvonne) was asking me the questions though, and I was not in charge.  AND it was LIVE.  I made it through though, but I think my nervousness was evident.  EVERYONE at KVUE was very kind and very gracious and very accommodating.  Here are the folks I can remember; Billye, Andrew, Yvonne, Albert and Matt.  Thanks everyone.  Oh yeah, and Albert took a photo of me and Yvonne.  THANKS!

Okay, it is time for me to put the girls to bed, and then I am going to reward myself with a bowl of ice cream before I put myself to bed.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, INTERVIEWS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment