Sunday, January 12, 2014

2014 - Day 12/353 - Sunday...

Today was cattle feeding day, chicken coop cleaning day and various little accomplishments day.  All in all, not a bad effort.  There is one thing I noticed though.  When I was a little kid (don't run and hide, this is only gonna take a second) 65 degrees was a lot warmer than it is now.  Does that mean there is NO GLOBAL WARMING John?  I kind of doubt it, and yes, global warming was all my fault.  If only I'd had a Bean-O.

I also got a lot of little things done in the office today as well, and I will continue on with that in just a little while, as soon as I get this entry finished and go outside to put the girls to bed.

There are no freezing temperatures forecast in the seven day guesses, so I put all the plants back outside.  That will be just the needed provocation for the weather to freeze again soon. 

This week coming is expected to be relatively calm.  I should probably not have mentioned that.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, CATTLE, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment