Monday, January 20, 2014

2014 - Day 20/345 - Monday...

Traffic was not a problem at all on the way into work this morning, I was glad that what Helen had mentioned on her Face Book page held true for me, I hoped she had not jinxed it.  HOWEVER, there was one little hiccup on the way in...as you may recall, the bridge is out on 972, and even though I know it is out and I consciously thought about taking the alternate route to get to IH-35, I got into the car and began pondering the meaning of life and found my self at the 'bridge that is not there' and had to turn around and go back.  I added seven miles to my commute this morning, just because I have ADD.  BUT, and this could be why I forgot about it, there was a lovely sunrise, I wonder how many people were awake to see it.  Mostly those of us that were not allocated a Holiday on this Martin Luther King Jr. Day.

I also made great accomplishments on my list of things to get do.  My 'to done' list is actually seeing the progress of my progress.

Tomorrow I have a breakfast meeting and a lunch meeting and a 2:30 appointment.  I am glad I got some work done today, and will continue to get some more done tonight from home.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, MLK Jr. DAY, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment