Thursday, January 30, 2014

2014 - Day 30/335 - Thursday...

At least I think it is Thursday, sometimes I am just not too sure what day it is.  My day started really earlier than I would have liked, but I made it.  Breakfast at 7:30, first conference session at 8:30 and not stop meetings and break out sessions until about 5 o'clock.

This is the view from my room, I am on the fifth floor of a nice Hotel, looking right onto the beach and the ocean.  There is still a lot of wind outside, enough that is whistles as it goes along.  It seems that there was a ship of Haitian immigrants that came ashore not far from the Hotel this morning, so the helicopters have been going back and forth all day long.

It is still rainish here, but the rain was pretty much finished when we were returning from dinner.  We all had a great dinner at an Italian Restaurant.

Tomorrow will be another day full of seminars and break out sessions, but it will end at about 4 o'clock instead of five.  I will return to Austin on Saturday morning, so that is great.

These business trips sound exciting months ago when they are in the planning stages, but in reality they are exhausting.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, RAIN, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment