Monday, January 27, 2014

2014 - Day 27/338 - Monday...

Honestly, I can not afford another snow day, I have too much stuff to do!  I think the threat of really bad temperatures and frozen precipitation has lessened, but I have not really been able to pay attention to the weather forecast since early this morning.  I know one thing for sure, I will be leaving for Ft. Lauderdale on Wednesday afternoon, so if it does freeze over it had better get over itself by Wednesday morning.

This was a pretty good day for getting things done even if it was a Monday.  I was in the office before 8 o'clock, and got settled in before anyone else got there.  Trouble was, I had to go to my first meeting at 1:30...the meeting was at 1:30 but they are working on MoPac for the next 18 months with various lane closures, so you never know what impact that will have on a commute.  I think it will only take one or two fatal wrecks on that piece of road (wrecks due to the poor planning of the reworking/rethinking/re-whatevering of that major traffic artery) before there will be some real hell to break loose.

I'm just saying...

Tomorrow can be concentrated on office work, and I have a dental appointment in the late afternoon.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, SNOW?, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment