Thursday, January 23, 2014

2014 - Day 23/342 - Thursday...

We may as well just call this one Friday, because I do not think there will be much happening tomorrow!

We are experiencing some freezing precipitation right now...it has actually arrived about eight hours earlier than had been expected.  It is not going to get REALLY cold (or that is what they tell us).  I think it is going to get down to about 27 degrees overnight, should get up to 46 tomorrow, 70 on Saturday and 75 on Sunday.  BUT, for now, we are (collectively) in panic mode as to what to do next.  This photograph reminds me of what it used to look like when I was a kid growing (groaning?) up in Michigan.  The sun never shined in the winter.  Of course, when the sun did shine (winter OR summer) you could not really tell because it was hidden by the discharges of the steel mills, chemical plants and other assorted foundries.

Personally, I am all snug like a bug at home on the edge of nowhere.  I expect I will be sleeping late in the morning, and I think I will plan to head into the office about 10AM.

How was your day today?

Deeds, Actions, Changes, FROZENESS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment