Friday, January 31, 2014

2014 - Day 31/334 - Friday...

Well, it is finally Friday, and it is of little compensation because next week is going to be REALLY busy!

I am still in Ft. Lauderdale, the conference is over and I have returned from dinner with Paul and Nancy.  Pretty soon I will be all piled up snug and cozy in the bed getting some snooze in!  The conference was very good, I am taking back lots of good information for our Association.  Interestingly, not all the information that is the most valuable is what is learned during the formal conference itself.  Some of the most important and worthwhile information is garnered during a break, or at the lunch table, or while having a drink or dinner.  There are all kinds of places that information can be shared.  In that vein, this is a photo of the dessert that the three of us shared tonight...a chocolate volcano something!  Dee-Lish!  It looks obscene, it is obscene!

It has rained every day that I have been here.  I did not know it rained in Florida ALL the time.  But the rain did stop late this afternoon, but it gets dark really early here, too!  I am threatening to go down and stick my feet in the water tomorrow before we leave, from my room, the ocean is about five hundred feet away, I think I can make it...

I am looking forward to getting home, but I will be sleeping late in the morning.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, DESSERTS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment