Thursday, January 2, 2014

2014 - Day 2/363 - Thursday...

I am conscientiously working to relieve myself of unwanted e-mails.  I am diligently working to 'unsubscribe' from as many e-mail 'subscriptions' as I possibly can.  This should in no way be considered a New Years Resolution, I am just going to do this as long as my attention span holds out.

Speaking of attention spans (okay, OCD) I am now also tracking (on a daily basis) the number of spam e-mails that go into my spam folder.  Yesterday was a slow day (only 86) today is more normal, I am at 153 so far.  Someone help me, save me from myself, PLEASE!

A good day work wise, got into the office early and got some stuff done, PM meeting in the AM then Meals-On-Wheels delivery, then a couple errands and an appointment at 1 o'clock.  Back in the office about 2:45 for some power real estate, then headed home at about 3:45.

Tomorrow will be a mostly office day, two appointments in the late afternoon.  Next week will be a killer; all day meetings for the first three days, then little breaks for breath on Thursday and Friday.

That is why they make weekends.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, SUBSCRIPTIONS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment