Friday, January 10, 2014

2014 - Day 10/355 - Friday...

I don't know about you guys, but I had a GREAT day today!  It started that I got to sleep in until about 5:15 this morning because I did not have to leave the house until about 7.  My first stop was the Board where I got to help with new member orientation.  I really REALLY enjoy talking with these new colleagues, it is great!  I get to introduce them (a little bit) to the world of Governmental Affairs, Advocacy, TREPAC and Ethics.  All in all, not a bad way to spend an hour of my time.  I even still laugh at my own jokes.  It is really a BLAST!

After that I had one more quick meeting at the Board, and then it was off to the office where I participated in some power Real Estate, and then I was back in my car and headed home by about 4:30.  All in all a perfect day.

When I got home I was happy to see this pretty pink sunset playing out in the western sky.  What could be a better way to end the week?

I hope you all had a great week, have really good plans for the weekend, and are looking forward to next week.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, SUNSETS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment