Monday, January 6, 2014

2014 - Day 6/359 - Monday...

This is the lowest temperature reading I could come up with from out here on the edge of nowhere.  18 degrees Fahrenheit computes to -7.7 degrees Celsius.  The lowest wind chill reading I came up with was 1 degree, which in Celsius equals -17.2 degrees.  Makes me sound smart, right, like I know algebra or something, right?  Well, don't give me too much credit for it, you can do almost anything if you have a computer.  You do not even have to know how to spell Google!  The prognosticators are forecasting an even lower temperature tonight, but from my hand-held electronic device it looks like we might be on a warming trend.  If we can all survive into tomorrow, we should be okay for a while.

This was a really good day, with lots of good accomplishments, and I am already tired.  I will be in the bed soon, and up again early in the morning.  I want to give a big shout-out to all my over-achieving friends out there:  Helen, BARB, Tom, Candace, Terry and all the rest of you.

Another early day tomorrow, try to leave the house really early so I can get stuck in traffic early enough to get to the office early.  Can you see a trend here?

Deeds, Actions, Changes, CELSIUS CONVERSIONS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment