Tuesday, January 21, 2014

2014 - Day 21/344 - Tuesday...

I attended a couple meetings today and then I sat for a couple hours in a room full of folks of questionable repute!  I think there is some grey around the edges!

First was a breakfast meeting, then a lunch meeting and then I went to be fingerprinted for my CHL license.  That is where the shadiness was most obvious.  In addition to the general assortment of questionable characters, there was a priest being fingerprinted for his CHL license.  REALLY, now they are going to use guns?  I was absolutely DYING to make conversation, but discretion was the better part of valor, and I kept quiet like a good person should.

Today was really a GREAT day, and I am proud to say that I believe there were accomplishments made and that things are going down the right track.

Don't mess it up.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, PRINTS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment